Five Ways to Increase Productivity and Work From Anywhere
Remote access makes you and your employees more versatile and productive.
July 19, 2007
Sponsored by GoToMyPC Pro
What’s the difference between you and your competitors? Whether you compete with a local, national or online firm — or all three — clients are looking for CPAs who can best serve their needs.
You are ultimately responsible for the quality of service you provide to your clients. But GoToMyPC® Pro can give you the edge you need to get ahead of the competition.
GoToMyPC Pro is the fastest, easiest way to access your PC from anywhere. Install GoToMyPC Pro on your office PC and you’ll be able to connect to it from any browser in the world — with no extra downloads or setup required. You can work on office files and programs, read and send email and even access your network from home or the road. It’s just like being there.
GoToMyPC Pro also gives you and your employees access to up to 20 PCs, making it easy to assign and manage users with PCs and monitor usage.
GoToMyPC Pro features include:
- Access to Your E-Mail, Files, Programs, Network — If you can do something on your office computer, you can do it from any computer.
- Encryption and Password Protection — All data is protected with government-standard 128-bit AES encryption.
- Drag-and-Drop File Transfer — Transfer files and folders from one PC to another by simply dragging and dropping between screens.
- File Sync — Synchronize files and folders between computers with just a click.
- Remote Printing — Print documents to any printer wherever you happen to be.
Five ways GoToMyPC Pro can help you work smarter and retain more clients:
- Be ready whenever your clients need you.
You never know when a client will call with anything from a simple question to an emergency request. With GoToMyPC Pro you’re never more than a few clicks away from all your files and programs, so you can respond quickly from home, the road or even a vacation spot.
- Work from anywhere —especially during tax season.
Tax season is overwhelming. Working in the same dreary office space day and night can make you tired, less productive and more likely to make mistakes. Instead of working overtime in the office, find a change of scenery. You might be re-energized by the familiar surroundings of home or the caffeine from a coffee shop.
- Don’t just explain — show them.
Trying to explain a concept to a client over the phone is much harder when they can’t see what you’re talking about. With GoToMyPC Pro you can let them see what’s on your computer from their computer. They will have a much better understanding of what you’re doing, and you’ll save time.
- Visit a client at their home or office.
There will always be clients that require personal, catered attention. Leaving the office to see a client can lead to a lot of “I’ll get back to you on that,” because the equipment you need to help them is naturally back in your office.
And you can access your PC from any major operating system — including Windows Vista™, Mac® OS X and Linux.
- Give your employees GoToMyPC Pro licenses.
You can assign licenses to up to 20 users with GoToMyPC Pro, so your employees can work whenever they need to from wherever they are.
Save time. Work smarter. Pretty soon your happy and impressed customers will be recommending you to their friends and associates.
Try GoToMyPC Pro free for 30 days.