This CPE course trains you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner, and allows you to provide a clear financial picture that end users can truly understand.
- The not-for-profit government and GAAP
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Gains and losses, expenses and reclassifications
- Investments and split interest transactions
- Reporting and measuring results
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the unique aspects of the NFP environment
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
- Perform more effective audits of nonprofit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
Who Will Benefit?
- Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
Prerequisite: Experience in the not-for-profit environment
Advanced Preparation: None