Whether you are a financial manager looking to ensure your financial statements are in compliance with FASB disclosure requirements, or a preparer working on your auditor’s report, this resource has you covered. The wide variety of resources found within this essential checklist will save you countless research hours and reduce your risk of noncompliance.
- FASB Disclosure Requirements: This resource makes it easy to document the applicability of each requirement and reference the working papers where the support to a disclosure can be found.
- Fair Value: The rapid changes being seen in this area put you at greater risk of noncompliance. This checklist will help you make sure you’ve met all the new disclosure requirements.
- Auditor’s Reports: The Clarity changes have resulted in a slew of reports being submitted in the incorrect format. Save yourself time by using the sample reports provided in the resource.
- Illustrative financial statements: The included Illustrative financial statements will assist you in understanding the application of financial reporting standards by providing example suggested disclosures and their sources.
- Compilation and Review: Make sure your reports contain all the required elements to be in compliance with professional standards. New questions for SSARS 21 have been added!
- U.S. GAAP Disclosures: This resource contains the most comprehensive disclosure guidance available to help you understand and comply with all significant reporting requirements.