The PFS Exam Review Course, updated for the 2013 exam, is a self-study text-based review course to assist PFS exam candidates as they prepare for the PFS Exam, while providing 32.5 hours of CPE credit as well. For information on the PFS Exam, go to www.aicpa.org/PFSexam.
This review course contains the following materials:
1. Review digests with CPE covering the six basic areas of personal financial planning:
• Estate Planning,
• Income Taxation,
• Retirement Planning,
• Financial Planning Process
2. Practice questions for the exam
• sample retired PFS exam questions
• a sample case study book with practice questions
• a book with questions using a financial calculator
• a book with practice questions covering all topics in a random order
• a copy of the AICPA's Statement on Responsibilities in Personal
Financial Planning Practice
• access to hundreds of online questions and flashcards
PFP Section Members save $125.00/Tax Section Members $75.00: When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. If you are not a PFP Section member, consider joining the PFP Section before you order the exam. The discounts will reduce your costs plus give you access to all the PFP member benefits. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.