Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from the onslaught of higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, this course will bring you up-to-date on the latest strategies that will keep more money in the hands of your clients and make you look like a hero!
- Tax Benefits for Sales of Capital Gain Assets and Real Property
- Planning for Employer Stock Options, Employer Stock Held in Retirement Accounts, and Restricted Stock
- Net Investment Income taxes
- Mutual fund tax strategies
- All about Roth IRAs - including strategies for self-employeds and estate planners
- Personal residence transactions - including short sales and foreclosures
- Reverse mortgages can save taxes on greatly appreciated residences
- Converting personal residences into rentals: tax implications
- Tax-saving ideas for self-employed clients - including ways to reduce SE and FICA taxes, strategies for husband-wife businesses, depreciation breaks and lots more
- Tax angles for vacation homes, timeshares, and co-ownership arrangements
- Divorcing clients - tax angles are critically important
- State-of-the-art tax planning for college expenses
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Increase client wealth by focusing on tax-saving opportunities not considered in the past.
- Implement tax-planning moves in light of new and recent tax developments.
- Protect your client from tax pitfalls.
- Anticipate possible tax legislation and position your clients for financial success.
Advanced Preparation: None