|Available Formats:||Text | See All|
Previous title: Right the First Time: Cases in Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing
Accountants and auditors are expected to get it right the first time. This course uses a case study format to provide you the skills to take on the most common problem areas in not-for-profit accounting and auditing.
- Promises to Give
- Accounting for Capital Campaigns and Special Events
- Allocation of Costs Relating to Fundraising
- Distinguishing Between Unrestricted, Temporarily Restricted, and Permanently Restricted Net Assets
- Determining if Grants are Contribution or Exchange Transactions
- Assessing Internal Control Deficiencies
- Auditing Contributions
- Contributed Services
- Audit Issues Related to the Statement of Functional Expenses
Learning Objectives: This course provides the knowledge of critical not-for-profit accounting and reporting issues and improves your application of key requirements.
Prerequisite: Experience in the not-for-profit environment
Advanced Preparation: None