This CPE course covers the engagement essentials for performing a compilation of financial statements in accordance with SSARS No. 21, and walks you through a standard compilation engagement. It has been fully updated to incorporate the changes from the recently issued SSARSs No. 21, Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services: Clarification and Recodification.
- Compilation engagement essentials
- New performance requirements for compilation engagements
- Changes to the accountant’s Compilation Report
- Common modifications to the accountant’s compilation report
- Compilation engagements for special purpose framework financial statements
- Latest developments
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the performance requirements for a compilation of financial statements in accordance with SSARS No. 21
- Determine the appropriate reporting requirements for reporting on a compilation engagement
- Recognize the documentation requirements associated with compilations of financial statements
Who Will Benefit?
- CPA firm attest staff, including paraprofessionals new to performing compilation engagements
Advanced Preparation: None