|Available Formats:||Text | See All|
Previous title: Frequent Frauds Found in Governments and Not-For-Profits
What frauds are committed and could they have been avoided? Through an informative case study approach, this course illustrates common frauds that make headlines and damage the reputations of government and not-for-profit organizations.
- Misappropriation of Benefits
- Personnel Frauds
- Fraudulent Charging of Expenses to Grants
- Overriding Purchasing Controls
- Bribes and Kickbacks Related to Construction Projects
- Fictitious Pledges and Contributions Receivable
- Personal Use of Government and Not-for-profit Assets
This course provides details on how common frauds are committed and increase awareness for your fraud prevention and detection skills.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of government and not-for-profit sectors
Advanced Preparation: None