On-Demand – Coming Soon!
Get the confidence and understanding you need to stand up to the Internal Revenue Service. Learn about what may trigger an audit, how to negotiate with the IRS, settle on appeal, and qualify for an IRS collection program. Represent your client with confidence and evaluate your client’s best option(s) for dealing with the IRS.
- The assessment process
- Audit selection, examination, and the appeals process
- Installment agreements
- Offers in Compromise
- Advising delinquent taxpayers
- The IRS collection process for tax liens, levy, seizure, and sale
- Bankruptcy options and the effect on tax liabilities
- Payroll tax issues and the trust fund recovery penalty
- Practice before the IRS
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate IRS audit trends and the audit selection process
- Determine when IRS requests could be challenged
- Identify the timing, scope, and location of various IRS audits
- Understand IRS audit techniques and inquiries and appeal rights
- Manage the information document request process and evaluate the contents of a revenue agent report (RAR)
Who Will Benefit?
- CPAs, enrolled agents and attorneys
Experience in Business Taxation
Advanced Preparation: None