Two things you can count on are important new tax developments and economic, social, and demographic trends that turn out to have important tax implications. This CPE course highlights the hottest tax topics - those that can change every year and affect many of your clients. Learn how to better advise your clients by offering them the latest tax saving strategies.
- Update on Affordable Care Act tax developments
- Tax changes for individuals and businesses including extenders legislation
- Dealing with the 3.8% net investment income tax (NIIT), including planning strategies
- Court decision tax developments
- Update on home ownership tax issues
- Update on passive activity loss (PAL) issues
- Hot tax planning strategies for individuals and small businesses
- Roth IRAs
- IRA and retirement plan rollovers
- And much more!
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Advise clients on recent tax law changes, tax developments, and tax issues affected by societal and economic trends
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities as a result of the latest tax law legislation
Who Will Benefit?
- Experienced tax professionals and accountants
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of individual and business taxation
Advanced Preparation: None