Previously titled: AICPA's Hottest Tax Topics for 2012
Learn how to better advise your clients by offering them the latest tax-saving strategies.
- Fiscal Cliff Legislation Tax Changes for Individuals and Businesses
- Update on Bonus Depreciation and Section 179 Deductions Including Resurrected Breaks for Real Estate
- Updated Estate Planning Strategies
- Dealing with the New 3.8% Medicare Surtax on Investment Income
- Dealing with the New 0.9% Additional Medicare Tax on Wages and Self-Employment Income
- Court Decision Tax Developments
- Tax Update for Same-Sex Couples
- Update on Home Ownership Tax Issues
- Update on the Worker Classification Issue
- Tax Issues from a Still-Struggling Economy
- And Much More!
This course focuses on recent tax law changes, tax developments, and tax issues affected by societal and economic trends. Complete this course to ensure that your clients are given the latest in tax planning wisdom.
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of individual and business taxation
Advanced Preparation: None