Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 3 - Tax Senior/Supervisor bundle.
Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, this course will bring you up-to-date on ways to save taxes with strategies for retirement savers, investors, homeowners, income real estate investors, college savers, small business owners, and just about anyone who pays income taxes.
- Planning techniques for college expenses
- Vacation homes, timeshares, and co-owned property
- Critical tax planning for divorcing clients
- Using IRAs in strategic plans
- Minimizing taxes for high-wealth clients
- Tax decisions for medical expenses, filing status
- How new tax developments affect individuals
- Integrating tax-saving strategies into tax plans
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Respond to tax-law and economic developments with up-to-date strategies that save taxes for individual clients.
- Render appropriate federal income tax advice to clients who are separated, divorcing, or already divorced.
- Implement strategies for high-wealth clients, those approaching retirement, homeowners, parents of college-bound children, employees, self-employed individuals, and seniors.
- Understand how to use IRAs in strategic tax planning.
Prerequisite: Three to five years of tax experience
Advanced Preparation: None