This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Are you up-to-date on the latest tax planning developments for 2014?
This course explores the hottest tax planning topics which will impact
you and your clients. Discover how these topics may impact tax planning
strategies and be in a position to help minimize your client's tax bill.
Current and Latest Tax Law Developments Affecting Individuals will be discussed, including:
Bankruptcy and insolvency
Short sales and foreclosures
Personal residence to rental property conversions
PAL limitations Current and Latest Tax Law Developments Impacting Small Businesses including
Obamacare's Health Insurance Tax Credit
Manage Section 1231 losses
PAL and LLC members
SE tax rules and active LLP partners
Fringe benefit issues for partners and S Corp SHs
Current and Latest Tax Law Developments for Corporate Entities, including Dividends, stock redemptions, and share sales
Professional corporation conversions to LLC or LLP
Non-compete agreement updates
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Confirm their clients tax plans are intact.
- Adjust your tax planning strategies to account for recent tax law
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities.
- Minimize your client's tax bill.
Field of Study: Taxes
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of individual and business taxation
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.