This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from the onslaught of
higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth
through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely
updated for tax law changes, this course will bring you up-to-date on the
latest strategies which will keep more money in the hands of your clients
and make you look like a hero!
- Impact of Supreme Court's rejections of Defense of Marriage Act
- New 0.9% and 3.8% Medicare taxes
- Mutual fund tax strategies
- All about Roth IRAs - including strategies for self-employeds and
- Tax-saving ideas for self-employed clients - including ways to reduce
self-employment and FICA taxes, strategies for husband-wife
businesses, depreciation breaks, and lots more
- Tax angles for vacation homes, timeshares, and co-ownership
- Divorcing clients - tax angles are critically important
- State-of-the-art tax planning for college expenses
- Employer stock options: tax planning moves
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Increase client wealth by focusing on tax-saving opportunities not considered in the past.
- Implement tax-planning moves in light of new and recent tax developments.
- Protect your client from tax pitfalls.
- Anticipate possible tax legislation and position your clients for financial success.
Who should attend this event:
CPAs looking for innovative tax-planning techniques to help clients fight higher taxes
Field of Study: Taxes
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of individual income taxation
Important Information on Your CPE Credit