Get the confidence and understanding you need to stand up to the Internal Revenue Service. Learn about what may trigger an audit, how to negotiate with the IRS, settle on appeal, and qualify for an IRS collection program. Represent your client with confidence and evaluate your client’s best options for dealing with the IRS.
- Audit selection, examination and the appeals process
- Installment agreements and offers in compromise as options for delinquent taxpayers
- The IRS collection process for tax liens, levy, seizure and sale
- Bankruptcy options and the effect on tax liabilities
- Evaluate IRS audit trends and the audit selection process
- Determine when IRS requests could be challenged
- Better understand the timing, scope and location of various IRS audits
- Understand IRS audit techniques and inquiries and appeal rights
- Manage the information document request process and evaluate the contents of a revenue agent report (RAR)
Who should attend this event?
CPAs, enrolled agents, and attorneys
Field of Study: Taxes