|Available Formats:||DVD/Manual | Text | On-Demand | See All|
Previous title: AICPA's Annual Accounting and Auditing Update Workshop (2012-2013 Edition)
Are your accounting and auditing skills up to date and on par with industry standards? Make sure with this comprehensive, course that updates you on all of the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review, and other professional standards. Course materials include practical applications of the pronouncements covered and a comprehensive compilation and review update.
- Practical Applications of the Pronouncements Covered
- Compilation and Review Update
- Latest PCAOB and SEC Reporting Requirements
- Variable Interest Entities
- FASB Current Projects - Leases and Revenue Recognition
- Assurance Services
- Overview of the Clarity Project and Key Changes
- Fair Value Disclosures
- Recent COSO Guidance
This course applies the recently issued FASB Codification Updates, ASB Statements on Auditing Standards, Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services, and Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements to accounting and auditing issues.
Prerequisite: Previous auditing and accounting experience
Advance Preparation: None