The sale of a small firm can be just as emotional as it is professional and financial. Understanding how to determine your firms value will reduce much of the stress. Learn how you can create a succession plan in advance without giving up income or control. Find out if it is a buyer or sellers marketplace and what are the trends. And of course, we will answer your largest question, "what is the multiple!"
- What are the 5 main variables that determine value
- Alternative deal structures and their impact on value
- What is the multiple?
- How the 2012 succession survey gives us strong hints on what the marketplace will look like for valuing your firm
Who should attend this event?
Sole owners/partners of small public accounting firms, employees of public accounting firms
Field of Study:Business Management & Organization
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
PCPS firm members - Save an Additional $20.00:
Login to obtain the discount code.
Find out more information on the PCPS Audio Webcasts website page.
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.