This session will provide you with an insightful look behind the current world of mergers and acquisitions mania. Before you decide to merge or sell to a larger firm, you will want to find out the pros and cons of such a decision. Not all mergers are made in heaven. You need to understand what is driving your firm to either acquire or sell. If you don't you may be making a big and costly mistake.
- Understand the current market as well as market trends for CPA firm mergers and acquisitions
- Learn about timing and length of the process from beginning to successful transition
- Learn about the benefits and challenges of mergers and acquisitions
Who should attend:
Owners/partners of medium and large public accounting firms, employees of public accounting firms
Field of Study:Business Management & Organization
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
PCPS firm members - Save an Additional $20.00:
Login to obtain the discount code.
Find out more information on the PCPS Audio Webcasts website page.
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.