Defining Your Role as a Financial Adviser
Plan to attend the best and most advanced personal financial planning conference in the industry.
This seminar has been designed and developed to help you gain practice management and business development knowledge, and translate new ideas into a profitable practice that provides clients with quality personal financial planning services.
Learn from experts every step of the way. Explore nine personal financial planning business models and hear insights from successful CPAs who have built their practices to provide the highest value for their clients. You'll also hear from compliance, technology and practice management experts who will provide the guidance you need to be most successful in providing these services.
The agenda features:
- A panel of nine CPAs providing an in-depth review of their business models
- Roundtable discussions with panelists
- Resources, tools and learning integral to success
- The economics behind getting this service off the ground and what to expect in terms of revenue along the way
- How they charge for these services and compensate partners and staff
- How they converted tax clients into PFP clients
- And much more!
- How to Get Started
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Technology Topics
- Practical Approach to Client Meetings
Who Should Attend
- CPAs who provide estate, retirement, tax, investment and/or insurance advice to individuals and need to strengthen their practice to serve their clients and their bottom line more effectively.
- CPAs and financial professionals who are adding, expanding or formalizing personal financial planning services within their firms.
- CPAs and financial professionals who want to hear how other CPA financial planners have been successful.
Implementing Personal Financial Planning Services Seminar + Main Conference
You can choose to attend Implementing Personal Financial Planning Seminar as a separate event, or stay for the remainder of the AICPA Advanced Personal Financial Planning Conference January 19-21 for an additional $695.
Purchase the Bundle (Select Product Code: PFP15FUNDCONF)
Tax, PFP Section Members or PFS Credential Holders save an additional $100:
To receive the discount, you must be signed in as a registered user on this site. The discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
Note: Tax, PFP or PFS discounts cannot be combined
AICPA Discount Policy: Only one coupon code can be applied to each website or telephone registration.
contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the Tax Section or PFP Section memberships.