This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Identify the tax provisions from the Health Care Reform Act that will be implemented this year and in future years. This seminar will help you better understand the impact of the Act so you can describe to your clients how health care and paying for coverage will change in the future. Discover how to use this information for tax planning opportunities.
This course helps you assist your clients in creating informed health care strategies based on new insurance and tax guidelines.
- Integrating 2013 Provisions into Your Clients' Current Tax Plans
- How to Begin Early Planning Using 2014 Provisions
- Impact of the Political Environment and Possible Changes to the Current Act
- Planning Opportunities Associated with the Act
- How Paying for Health Care Will Change
Field of Study: Tax
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.