With ABM Online, you have the opportunity to access the same helpful reference information we’ve always provided in Accountant’s Business Manual in a quick, searchable Internet-based format.
ABM Online is a concise, non-technical business aid and reference for professional advisers for addressing questions on a wide array of business, legal, tax, and financial topics. The information provided is expressed in language understandable to all professionals regardless of specialty.
ABM Online provides five important resources:
- Quick access to concise summaries of everyday practice in a variety of commonly encountered areas.
- Factual material provided as a refresher source.
- Background and solutions to business problems posed by clients, colleagues and management.
- Frequent and easy updates for access to recent developments and current information in important areas of professional knowledge and interest.
- Immediate and easy-to-follow links to sources of further information and discussion.
ABM Online covers 26 important business topics including:
- Sole Proprietorships
- S Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Obtaining Financing
- Business Valuation
- Investment Vehicles
- Employee Retirement and Deferred Compensation Plans
- Employment Regulations
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Hiring Foreign Nationals
- Estate Planning
- Social Security and Other Issues Facing Elderly or Disabled Clients
- Human Resources
- Federal Individual Tax Notes
- Federal Corporate Tax Notes
- Cash Management
- Business and Succession Planning
- IRS Practice and Procedure
- Business Performance Measures
ABM Online Highlights
- Each of ABM Online’s 26 business topic areas begins with a detailed table of contents, easily accessible, easily expandable and collapsible with the click of a mouse.
- Search topics by using the search field at the top right of your page.
- Click hyperlinked text to other sections of ABM Online or for third-party references.
- Downloadable tools, forms, letters and checklists.
Back To Top
Sid Kess on how the tools
and content are a terrific time saver
Short description of Audio Clip -
Listen to a 2-minute audio clip from co-author Sid Kessí discussion with John Hudson, CPA as he explains how having a wide range of information and tools in one place can help save time and effort.