This course gives you specific ways to immediately impact an organization’s bottom line. These proven techniques for plugging the most overlooked profit leaks come from specific strategies for lowering costs, improving productivity or gaining efficiencies. Explore the different methods in-depth to see how easy they are to implement to obtain a huge bottom-line impact.
- Profit Leaks and Ways to Identify Them
- Using the Rule of 80/20 to Analyze Costs
- Saving Money and Increasing Productivity through Rewards and Recognition
- Ways to Analyze the Bottom-Line Impact of Major Decisions
- Tools to Measure the Customer-Service Impact of Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- Measuring Efficiencies or Inefficiencies of Work Processes
- Process for Collecting Ideas that Increase Profits
This course teaches you to:
- Develop a clear understanding of the organization’s strategy and how it drives costs
- Improve internal processes for maximum effectiveness
- Define what is most important and use that to create leadership leverage
- Encourages you to identify and remove costs that do not benefit the customer and create company-wide awareness of the impact of costs.
Prerequisite: At least three years of experience in financial management
Advanced Preparation: None