|Available Formats:||Text | See All|
Previously titled: The Controller and CFO in the Organization of the Future
This course is designed to take a serious look at why some organizations are far more successful than others, and then determine how the finance professional can best make the necessary changes to influence its success. The course will explore new and more efficient ways to run an accounting department.
During this course, you will...
- Strive to answer the question: "Why are some organizations far more successful than others?"
- Explore how you as a finance professional, can influence your organization's success
- Discuss techniques for managing a more successful organization
- Discover new and more efficient ways to run an accounting department
- Identify new approaches for achieving greater success as an individual
Prerequisite: Experience in financial management in a medium or small company.
Advanced Preparation: None