SAVE up to 40% when you purchase the five course bundle vs. purchasing courses individually!
Develop your leadership abilities with this collection of online training courses. This bundle covers skills such as coaching, setting the tone for your organization, becoming a better influencer, acting as an ethical role model, and operating as a true business partner through effective communication. Courses in the bundle include:
- Improve Your Leadership Effectiveness by Looking Ahead - This course is designed to give you a global view of the current and future roles of the Key Financial Strategist or KFS, and by extension, the Controller.
- Improve the Organisation's Performance Through Coaching - In this course, you will practice coaching skills and synthesize critical information that will help you set the tone at the top of your organisation.
- A Leader's Guide to Mastering Influence - Participants will gain valuable insights into their strengths as well as areas for development in order to become consummate influencers.
- Cost and Return: Professional Ethics in Business - Management accountants have a specific role in not only upholding their related institutes' code of ethics, but also in acting as a role-model and influencer in regard to ethical practice and promoting responsible business for the long term.
- Commercial Skills for Finance Professionals - This course focuses on perhaps the most overlooked areas of commercial skills required by anyone in finance or, indeed, any other part of an organization - namely the ability to operate as a true business partner, and to have behavioral and operational skills, that mean we can listen and communicate and empathize with work colleagues and management in such a way that we are heard, that we're taken seriously, and that we have real influence.
View the learning objectives for each course using the links above.
Advance Preparation: None
CGMA designation holders qualify for additional discounts on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.