SAVE up to 53% when you purchase the eight course bundle vs. purchasing courses individually!
This collection of professional development courses covers everything from how to go lean to methods to improve your processes and decision-making and boost your bottom line. Courses included in the bundle include:
- Process Excellence - This course covers what processes are and how they operate in a business, how to recognize the state of maturity of process management in your business, and to measure and report the performance and state of each key process, and more.
- Lean Six Sigma - This course covers the Seven Key Principles behind Lean Six Sigma, and looks at reducing Waste and reducing Defects and Variation, as well as how to secure Stakeholders' acceptance of the changes required and the detailed steps of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) methodology.
- Strategy in Action - This module takes an overview of what strategy and strategic planning should fundamentally consist of and how key strategic elements drive competitive success and a focused workforce.
- Activity Based Costing Made Easy - This course gets back to the basics of ABC principles and demonstrates how it can be practically adopted with a minimum of pain and fuss.
- Strategic Performance Measures - This course teaches how to apply the use of Market Value Added (MVA) as a performance metric and its limitations.
- Operational Cost Reduction and Procurement - This module will provide users with an overview of the many different points to consider when undertaking an operational excellence programme.
- Lean Manufacturing - This module will introduce the core concepts of Lean and explain how they are used alongside Six-Sigma and The Theory of Constraints to improve manufacturing processes.
- Shared Service Provision - In driving towards greater levels of cost efficiency and improved service provision, many organisations have turned to establishing shared service centres. But are shared service centres always a guaranteed solution to achieving a satisfactory price/service balance and what conditions are likely to ensure successful shared service implementations?
View the learning objectives for each course using the links above.
Advance Preparation: None
CGMA designation holders qualify for additional discounts on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.