Cyber Security & Information Security Awareness
The term of Information Security relates to the overall concept of protecting business information. Cyber based information security relates to protecting information in the computer environment. Information and cyber security are both concerned with protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data.
This session will identify and discuss current trends and best practices relating to protecting computer systems from unauthorized access and use.
- Learn and discuss current issues relating to cyber based unauthorized use of computer systems.
- Learn about techniques used by cyber criminals to gain access to computer systems.
- Learn about preventative measures to protect information systems.
Learn and Earn CPE!
To earn CPE credit for this Webcast - at a discounted rate - click here and purchase item #WBC12429I. Nonmember price: $68.75 - Section discounted fee $40.00. [IMTA, FVS Section and ABV, CFF, CITP Credential Holders Save $15.00: Log into the site with your AICPA member user account and the discount will be automatically applied during checkout.]
Cyber Security Series
This webcast series will cover the important information you need to know about cyber security. Each of the 8 webcasts in this series will dive into a specific topic. Register for all eight webcasts at once and earn up to 12 CPE credits!
Cyber Security Landscape & Lessons Learned - April 25, 2013 3:00pm-5:00pm ET
Cyber Security Framework and Risk Assessment - May 9, 2013 3:00pm-5:00pm ET
Cyber Security and Mobile Computing - May 14, 2013 3:00pm-4:00pm ET
Cyber Security and Information Security Awareness - May 23, 2013 3:00pm-4:00pm ET
Cloud Security Consideration - What Small to Medium Businesses Need to Know About Managing Risks - June 6, 2013 3:00pm-5:00pm ET
Cyber Security and EFT Fraud - June 18, 2013 3:00pm-4:00pm ET
Cyber Security and Social Engineering - June 20, 2013 3:00pm-4:00pm ET
Cyber Security: You've Been Breached Now What - July 11, 2013 3:00pm-5:00pm ET
How to Attend this Webcast
After completing your registration, a link to access this event will be added to your CPA2Biz user account.
Test your system: https://university.learnlive.com/systemtest.aspx (and review the system requirements tab)
On the day of the event:
- At least 20 minutes prior to the start, click My Account at the top of this page and sign in (if needed)
- Click the My Web Events tab, then click the Webcast Title to launch (will open in a new window)
- On the AICPA Learning Center, click Webcast Title to launch the Webcast