The purpose of this course is to address many of the major issues the global tax function of a US multi-national corporation needs to consider before converting to IFRS. While the course is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all differences that the tax professional should be aware of, it does cover a number of interrelated areas that need to be considered before conversion to IFRS.
- The independence of US tax law from US accounting rules and the ramifications
- The relative dependence of US foreign subsidiaries tax law on statutory accounting results and the ramifications
- International tax planning
- How adoption of IFRS affects cash paid for taxes
- Financial reporting of tax
Note: Accessible immediately after completing the purchase process on www.cpa2biz.com