|Available Formats:||On-Demand | Text | See All|
Previously titled: Health Care Reform Act: Critical Tax and Insurance Ramifications for You, Your Business, and Your Clients
Identify the tax provisions from the Health Care Reform Act that will be implemented this year and in future years. This course will help you better understand the impact of the Act so you can describe to your clients how health care and paying for coverage will change in the future. Discover how to use this information for tax planning opportunities.
- Integrating 2013 Provisions into Your Clients' Current Tax Plans
- How to Begin Early Planning Using 2014 Provisions
- Impact of the Political Environment and Possible Changes to the Current Act
- Planning Opportunities Associated with the Act
- How Paying for Health Care Will Change
This course helps you assist your clients in creating informed health care strategies based on new insurance and tax guidelines.
Advanced Preparation: None