|Available Formats:||Text | See All|
The PFS Exam Review Course, updated for the 2013 exam, is a self-study text-based review course to assist PFS exam candidates as they prepare for the PFS Exam, while providing 32.5 hours of CPE credit as well. For information on the PFS Exam, go to www.aicpa.org/PFSexam.
This review course contains the following materials:
1. Review digests with CPE covering the six basic areas of personal financial planning:
• Estate Planning,2. Practice questions for the exam
• Income Taxation,
• Retirement Planning,
• Financial Planning Process
• sample retired PFS exam questions
• a sample case study book with practice questions
• a book with questions using a financial calculator
• a book with practice questions covering all topics in a random order
• a copy of the AICPA's Statement on Responsibilities in Personal Financial Planning Practice
• access to hundreds of online questions and flashcards
Do you like a live review class? An intensive 2-day 24-hour CPE class is being held June 26-28, 2013 in Durham, NC at the AICPA offices. This This live review class will highlight where you need to focus your study and, since the Winter PFS Exam window does not close until four weeks after this class , you can take the exam after the class.
The PFS Exam Sponsorship program allows you to be reimbursed $200 for the review course, $400 for the web review class or $600 for the live review class. Now is the best time to prepare for and take the PFS exam.