The 2015 Business Reference Guide, now in its 25th edition, is the essential guide to pricing businesses with up-to-date rules of thumb and pricing information for almost 700 types of businesses.
I think Tom West’s Business Reference Guide...is the best deal in the marketplace. You can get a lot of good stuff out of it......I am just saying for any CPA or business valuation people out there – if you don’t own that Business Reference Guide, I think it is a must in every library.
~JA, Business Appraiser
Thousands of readers call the Business Reference Guide “an absolute necessity – invaluable to anyone involved in privately held businesses.”
Most pricing entries contain:
- Rules of Thumb based on both sales and earnings (SDE)
- Pricing tips from industry experts
- Benchmark information that provides comparison data
- Industry resources such as associations and publications with web sites
- General information providing industry data, surveys, and comments
- Fascinating facts about many different businesses and industries
About the Author
Mr. Tom West is the publisher/editor of "The Business Broker" newsletter and the author of "The Resource Handbook for Business Brokers and Intermediaries" and the "Complete Guide to Business Brokerage". He is a founder, past president, and former executive director of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA). He is a frequent lecturer and seminar leader. Mr. West is probably the most knowledgeable individual in the country today concerning the issues of buying or selling small to mid-sized businesses.