Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook is the ultimate tricks of the trade guide to mergers and acquisitions. This book uniquely covers how to prepare for a sale, present the business most positively, and control the sale timetable.
- Written in a straightforward style
- Shows how sellers can capitalize on their inherent advantages
- Examines the differences between value and currency
- Explains how to handle bankruptcy and distress company sales
- Offers tips on managing your lawyers during the documentation process
Filled with empirical examples of successful—and unsuccessful—techniques, this practical guide takes you through every step of the M&A process, from how to manage confidentiality and create competition to what to do once the deal is closed.