|Available Formats:||Text | See All|
Previous title: Not-For-Profit Accounting & Reporting: From Start to Finish
This course lists the critical elements that make up not-for-profit accounting and reporting and enable you to work confidently in the not-for-profit environment.
- The Not-For-Profit Government and GAAP
- Core Elements of Financial Reporting
- Exchange Transactions and Contributions
- Expenses (Including Fundraising Costs)
- Investments and Split Interest Transactions
- Reporting and Measuring Results
This course provides the elements needed to provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
Prerequisite: Experience in the not-for-profit environment.
Advanced Preparation: None.