This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers all the relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing,
review, and compilation arenas. Identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance.
This course is designed to provide accountants and auditors with the tools to offer their clients effective and efficient professional services.
- Recently Issued ASUs
- Fair Value Disclosures
- Variable Interest Entities
- FASB Projects on Revenue Recognition and Leases
- IFRS vs GAAP
- Overview of the Clarity Project and Key Changes
- Recent COSO Guidance
Field of Study: Accounting (4), Auditing (4)
Prerequisites: Previous audit and accounting experience.
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 877-796-1325)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.