CPAs constantly meet new challenges as auditing and accounting standards evolve and new best practices emerge. The AICPA's newest online learning series, Advanced Accounting & Auditing for Non-Public Entities, allows you to stay connected year-round. By subscribing to this dynamic series, you will gain access to quarterly updates focusing on critical A&A issues; take an intricate look into the complex rules and regulatory standards that have been newly mandated or changed; and be given practical guidance on the latest trends impacting accounting and auditing professionals.
This event will:
- Cover advanced topics, with a particular focus on emerging practice issues and areas of divergence in practice.
- Ensure that you and your firm are in compliance by providing authoritative guidance from the AICPA.
- Present you and your staff with an in-depth understanding of the latest and most current regulatory and professional developments that affect your audit engagements.
- Offer advice and materials that help you and your firm address client concerns.
- Answer questions from practitioners like you by providing case studies from the AICPA Accounting and Auditing Technical Hotline.
Who Should Attend:
Auditors, Accountants, Partners, Sole practioners, Small business accountants/auditors with private business clients and small private company clients.
Subscribe to the Advanced Accounting and Auditing for Non-Public Entities and benefit from:
- Four A&A updates per year, including a post-conference webcast highlighting key take-aways from the annual NAAATS conference.
- Continuing A&A education credits for the 4-part series; 9.5 credits in all.
- A complimentary archive of each recording for your personal reference. (Complimentary archives do not offer CPE.)
- 25% Discount off the AICPA National Advanced Accounting & Auditing Technical Symposium (NAAATS).
Field of Study: Accounting (1), Auditing (1)
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
PCPS Section Members Save $25.00. Please refer to the discount code on
PCPS section page. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
How to Attend this Webcast
Test your system: https://university.learnlive.com/systemtest.aspx (and review the system requirements tab)
On the day of the event: