This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Do you perform financial audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)? Discover what changed and what stayed the same in the latest 2011 revision to Yellow Book.
This course provides you with the latest changes to Yellow Book so that your planning and conduction of audits will be in accordance with the Government Auditing Standards.
- Yellow Book Financial Audit Standards: General, Performance, and Reporting
- CPE Requirements
- Independence Rules
- Peer Review Requirements
Field of Study: Auditing Governmental
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 877-796-1325)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.