This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
If you supervise compilation, review, and accounting service engagements, this webcast will help you comply with the professional standards by keeping you informed of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about SSARS developments, quality control issues, OCBOA disclosures, FASB codification, IFRS, and other areas affecting compilation, review, and accounting service engagements.
This webcast prepares you to plan, conduct, and review compilation, review, and accounting service engagements. After completing this course, you will also be well equipped to identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to these engagements.
- Overview of Compilation and Review Guidance
- Recent SSARS Developments
- Accounting and Reporting Issues
- Current and Future Standard Setting Projects
Field of Study: Accounting
Prerequisites: Management of compilation, review, or accounting service engagements
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.