This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Top off your knowledge of the statement of cash flows. Review statement of cash flows preparation and presentation options; improve cash flow analysis. Explore the requirements of the Statement of Cash Flows guidance and related standards, and learn how to make appropriate classifications of transactions and events.
This course enhances your ability to adhere to the requirements of the Statement of Cash Flows guidance and related standards, make appropriate classifications of transactions, and discuss technical questions on cash equivalents, net presentation, and noncash transactions. In addition, you will be able to evaluate proposed changes from the FASB and IASB.
- Presentation Requirements and Issues
- Operating Section Options and Reporting Issues
- Cash Equivalents--Issues and Examples
- Ongoing Developments and Proposed Changes
- Statement of Cash Flow Worksheets
Field of Study: Accounting
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 877-796-1325)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.
How To Access The June Webcast
- Click the link provided in your order confirmation.
- Register for your event by entering your information and click "Register."
- After registering, the confirmation page will display a page with a link to "test your system" Webinar Compatibility Test. Please ensure that you have 3 green "passed" indicators and that the video plays successfully prior to the event. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call AICPA Member Services at 888-777-7077)
- The event will be open 15 minutes prior to the start - use the link above to attend.