This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
More and more, clients are turning to you for advice on financial
performance. Are you ready? This course presents the financial
statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for
accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic
and financial conditions that caused the statements to change and
discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability.
Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable
growth, and much more.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Closely examine the causes of common financial problems and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
- Understand how analytic tools help management make decisions.
- Devise ways to correct liquidity problems.
- Valuation techniques
- Effect ratios
- DuPont system for analyzing profitability
- Causal analysis
- How to conduct a financial statement analysis
Field of Study: Accounting, Finance
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.