This is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Have you spoken with a client about a recent not-for-profit development and not known what they were talking about? This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of
FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest developments of A-133 and OMB.
This course provides you with the latest developments in not-for-profit accounting and auditing to enable you to be current and more efficient in your engagements.
- Yellow Book Developments
- A-133 and OMB Compliance Supplement Developments
- Latest activities and standards issued by the AICPA Relating to Nonprofits
- New Requirements Issued or Pending by the FASB
Field of Study: Accounting Governmental, Auditing Governmental
Prerequisites: Knowledge of nonprofit accounting and auditing
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access This Webcast
Your participation in this event is will be tracked through pop-up participation markers that randomly appear throughout the event. You must click the marker in order to register your participation. You will not be able to earn CPE Credit if you fail to click on the appropriate number of participation markers. View details on participation alertness markers.
- Click the link found in your order confirmation email.
A copy of your order confirmation can also be found in your My Account on CPA2Biz.com under Order Tracking and History.
- Create a new username and password under New Users Register Here
(If you already have an account on www.AICPAconferencematerials.com please log in under Returning Users. Also note, your AICPA/CPA2Biz username will not gain you access to this website.)
- After creating your account (or successfully logging in), the confirmation page will display a Webinar Compatibility Test. Please make sure you have 3 green checkmarks prior to the event. [See System Requirements Below]. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call Digitell, Inc. at 877-796-1325)
- Click on My Webinars, locate the webcast and launch.
Accessing Your Certificate:
After successfully completing the webcast, from the My Webinars page, click on Take CPE Evaluation to complete the evaluation, and receive your CPE certificate.