Is it marketing or is it sales? Does it make a difference? This short CPE course explores those key questions - and their implications for growing your business. This CPE course highlights:
- The most important thing sales and marketing professionals can do
- Building better brand buzz
- "Karma-based" marketing—and how it can work for you
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate among the "Big Three" concepts in business development: sales, marketing and knowing when you are wasting your time and money
- Improve the first two and avoid the third
Who Will Benefit?
CPAs in any role interested in business development and marketing in order to grow their firm or to improve the revenue of their organization.
Advanced Preparation: None
This course has been developed by the Business Learning Institute. The Business Learning Institute, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org