AICPA's Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program – a comprehensive, integrated curriculum - covering AICPA's entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area. The program will provide you with the training, knowledge, and practical guidance needed for a solid understanding of financial forensics. Credit for individual courses purchased can be applied to the full program when you enroll within one year of the original purchase date. Please visit cpa2biz.com/forensic for information on the complete program.
This course provides an overview of the procedures and considerations for beginning a valuation engagement for litigation purposes. You will be introduced to approaches and methods for valuations, as well as learn how to develop a common groundwork for preparing depositions and court testimony.
- Explain the procedures and considerations for starting a valuation engagement for litigation purposes
- Describe the common methods used to perform financial analyses
- Prepare a financial analysis using one of the methods described
- Distinguish various approaches and methods used to complete a valuation
- Evaluate key considerations when preparing a value conclusion and report
- Develop a plan for successful depositions or court testimony
FVS Section Members Save an Additional 20%! When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or encounter any issues.
Find out more information on the Forensic and Valuation Services Member Section.
Advanced Preparation: None