This course covers the guidance in IAS 28, Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures, and IFRS 11, Joint Arrangements.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine whether their investment qualifies as an associate or a joint venture.
- Determine the IFRS-appropriate accounting for associates and joint ventures.
- Recall the principles for financial reporting by entities that have an interest in arrangements that are controlled jointly (that is, joint arrangements).
- Determine the type of joint arrangement in which they are involved by assessing its rights and obligations.
- Determine how to account for those rights and obligations in accordance with that type of joint arrangement.
Note: Accessible immediately after completing the purchase process on www.cpa2biz.com