The purpose of this course is to familiarize you with the accounting policies as described in IAS 1, Presentation of Financial Statements; IAS 7, Statement of Cash Flows;and IAS 34, Interim Reporting.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe the statements and disclosures that comprise a complete set of IFRS financial statements.
- Explain the format of the each of the following financial statements:
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income;
- Statement of changes in equity;
- Statement of cash flows
- Prepare the proper disclosures for the financial statements.
- Distinguish adjusting from non-adjusting events after the reporting date of the financial statements.
- Determine appropriate disclosures for events after the reporting date of the financial statements.
- Identify the reporting requirements for interim financial statements.
Advanced Preparation: None
Note: Accessible immediately after completing the purchase process on www.cpa2biz.com