AICPA's Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program – a comprehensive, integrated curriculum - covering AICPA's entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area. The program will provide you with the training, knowledge, and practical guidance needed for a solid understanding of financial forensics. Credit for individual courses purchased can be applied to the full program when you enroll within one year of the original purchase date. Please visit cpa2biz.com/forensic for information on the complete program.
This course provides an explanation of the professional standards that govern investigative interviews and the methodical approaches and investigative techniques a forensic accountant should take to effectively perform these interviews.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, roles and criteria for investigative interviews
- Develop an interview plan to determine who to interview, key points to cover and interview sequence
- Be aware of interviewee “perspectives”
- Apply the techniques for facilitating communication
- Apply proven methodology for effective investigative interview sessions
- Recognize the signs of verbal and non-verbal deception
FVS Section Members Save an Additional 20%! When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com if you have any questions or encounter any issues.
Find out more information on the Forensic and Valuation Services Member Section.
Advanced Preparation: None