|Available Formats:||Text | See All|
Previous title: Foundations in Governmental Accounting
Are you are just starting to work in the governmental arena or need a refresher to keep up with changes? If so, then this course is for you. In this course you will learn the concepts of governmental accounting and reporting and how they are applied.
- Differences between GASB and GAAP
- Fund Accounting and Reporting
- Role of Budgets
- Measurement Focus and Basis of Accounting
- Government-Wide Statements
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reporting
- Special-Purpose Governments
This course provides the tools necessary for financial professionals to learn the basics of governmental accounting and reporting.
Advanced Preparation: None