Retirement Plans Made Easy
It’s never too early to start planning your financial future...especially when it’s this simple.
Saving for retirement is critical, and yet easier and more affordable than you may think—especially with the AICPA Firm-based Retirement Plan. We understand that choosing the right plan can be overwhelming, which is why we’ve done the work for you by identifying a 401(k) plan that works for everyone. It’s also a great fit whether you are a sole practitioner or a small or mid-sized firm. What’s more, AICPA Firm-based Retirement Plan is easy to start and easy to manage. Consider all the benefits...
|Our 401(k) allows you to:
||Additional benefits enable you to:
||Maximize partner savings–over $50,000 per year.
||Make Roth contributions, regardless of income.
||Reduce taxable income and liability.
||Request loans if necessary.
||Leverage 7,000 investment options, including no load funds.
||Retain valued employees by offering vesting options.
|| Minimize the administrative burden of handling a retirement plan on your own.
||Attract and reward qualified staff with matching and profit sharing options.
||Access institutional share classes.
Firms also receive:
- Minimal setup fees and attractive plan pricing for AICPA members
- FREE services on Paychex payroll packages for firms with 1 to 50* employees including payroll processing, Taxpay, Direct Deposit, check insertion, new hire reporting, and more!
- Six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee – no questions asked!
- Firms may also be eligible for a $500 per year tax credit for 3 years** - for employers with fewer than 100 employees.
In addition, you get automatically enrolled in Paychex’ Platinum level service, which offers benefits above and beyond the exceptional service Paychex consistently provides, including a single point-of-contact for your plan. With a best-in-class service model, extensive flexibility around plan design and a wide array of investment choices backed by centralized administration — Paychex can help firms select and manage the retirement plan best suited to your respective firm’s needs.
*The AICPA Firm-Based Member Retirement Program has been designed around the needs of AICPA members in firms with 1 to 50 employees. For AICPA members in business and industry or in firms with greater than 50 employees, these benefits may not apply. Please consult with a Paychex sales specialist to learn more. The consultation with a local Paychex retirement specialist is available in most major markets.
**Small businesses establishing first-time retirement plans may be eligible to receive a tax credit of 50% for annual administrative costs, up to $500, in each of the first three years of the plan. Note: 100% of the employee salary deferrals are invested with 401(k) plans administered by Paychex. Information current at time of publication, January 2013.
Your Firm Will Enjoy a Long List of Plan Benefits
The AICPA Firm-based Retirement Plan offers a comprehensive, affordable, and easy to manage program. Take a moment to consider all the plan includes:
- Select from more than 7,000 investment options.
- Select from more than 200 fund families.
- Experience fast, simple plan setup.
- Retain and continue to work with your existing financial advisor.
- Take advantage of our 3(38) fiduciary option through national and independent providers.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having local advisors act in a fiduciary capacity.
- Enjoy FREE payroll processing, including direct deposit, Taxpay, on-demand reports, and much more.
- Enjoy seamless payroll integration and auto-deductions.
- Enjoy a reduced 401(k) setup fee and affordable plan pricing exclusively offered to AICPA firm members.
- Enjoy a six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee
Why a 401(k) is the Smart Choice for EVERYONE
A 401(k) plan represents one of the most sound retirement options—with the ability to contribute more throughout the year than other plans. Consider the following example:
The chart below offers a real-world example of the advantages a 401(k) offers. The chart assumes annual contributions of a 40-year-old S-Corp owner earning $100,000 per year.
Example is based on maximum individual deferral amount and potential employer contributions.
A Simple, Smart Plan for Your Clients, too
As your clients’ trusted business advisor, you are looked upon for guidance in many areas of business, including retirement. Now you can offer a vetted 401(k) plan and extend your trusted advisor role by providing a proven and simple retirement strategy…helping your clients secure long-term financial health.
When you refer your clients directly to Paychex, they receive:
- A wide range of investment options- thousands of funds from major fund families
- Enhanced Directed Trustee Services
- The protection of a 3(38) fiduciary when GuidedChoice selects the funds
- Ability to work with their existing Financial Advisor
- Full integration with Paychex payroll
- Safe Harbor option to maximize employer benefits (Simple IRA and 401(k) Safe Harbor Comparison Chart)
- No added administrative burdens
- A $200 fee credit for 401(k) plan setup.
- Potential eligibility for a $500/per year tax credit over three years* (for employers with fewer than 100 employees).
- A six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Access to investments generally reserved for large companies.
- Peace of mind that the plan has been vetted by their trusted business advisor—you!
Common Client Misconceptions about 401(k) Retirement Plans
|"I have a small business; I can't afford a 401(k)."
||FACT: Paychex has affordable 401(k) plans to fit firms of any size.
|"401(k) plans are too complicated to set up and the administrative duties are prohibitive."
||FACT: Paychex manages the paperwork, recordkeeping and administrative duties. So your clients are free to focus on what really needs attention: their business.
|"There's not enough value in a 401(k)."
||FACT: A 401(k) plan is an effective way to save for retirement and a powerful tool to attract and retain good employees.
|"With the state of the economy, my employees are not in a position to save for retirement."
||FACT: The sooner your clients' employees start saving for retirement the better. A 401(k) makes it easy to get started.
*Small businesses establishing first-time retirement plans may be eligible to receive a tax credit of 50% for annual administrative costs, up to $500, in each of the first three years of the plan. Note: 100% of the employee salary deferrals are invested with 401(k) plans administered by Paychex. Information current at time of publication, January 2013.